Saturday, February 16, 2013
Sunday, December 2, 2012
Ramana my Friend's DRDO interview Questions:
1. What are the various experiments you have done in your machines lab
2. How the vibrations are produced from mobile phone when it is in that mode
1. Why your eyes are in red colour, don't you have enough sleep yesterday night
2. what is your favorite subject
3. What is meant by zpf... this term is related to which machine
4. What is meant by reluctance motor
5. write the expression for power developed in salient pole synchronous motor?
6. what is meant by load angle in detail
7. Can you explain hunting breafly..?
8. Is there any method to reduce hunting...?
I think you studied power system analysis in your B.Tech....not power systems, power system analysis
9. what are the various quantities required for design of power system
10. Can you tell me the method for power system stability analysis
He gives clue for above question
11. Explain equal area criterion analysis method
1. this question related to communication subject
2. what is meant by stepper motor
3. how the steps can achieve
4. what is meant by BLDC motor
5. what is the constructional and operational difference between BLDC motor and DC motor
6. without the brushes and commutator how can you achieve the current reversal?
for the above question Departmental Expert-1 gives 50% answer as clue...
7. what is the purposes of commutator in DC machines
8. In diesel engine trains how the exact system is there inside
9. How can we get the supply for fans and lights in trains
10. Name the special generator used for above...?
for this question departmental expert-1 gives full answer
1. instead of using AC transmission why we are using HVDC
2. What is the main adv. and dis adv. of HVDC
3. can you learn about the earth fault circuit breaker in houses
4. what is meant by MCB? how it works? which type of CB it is?
1. apart from the losses, cost etc etc..... the advantage of HVDC over any other....
Lastly the departmental expert-1 asks Well Mr. Ramana suppose if you are selected in this job, afterwards you got
other job based on B.Tech (example in ISRO that is also a R&d org.)then what do you do....
Thursday, July 5, 2012
Saturday, March 10, 2012
Thursday, March 1, 2012
Wednesday, November 30, 2011
A few words about nuclear weapons technology..
Saturday, November 26, 2011
Wednesday, November 23, 2011
Monday, November 14, 2011
Sunday, November 13, 2011
Friday, November 4, 2011
Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Sooxma Technologies is a leading organization providing excellent training in Projects and the latest innovative technologies. Sooxma Technologies works towards making the students understand the abstruse process of completing a project. Project Development has a sharp learning curve and the Professional acumen at Sooxma Technologies understands the intricacies of this learning curve. We teach students the technologies and make them do the project so that they can learn maximum and build a project having a good market value. Our expertises are present round the clock to cater to the needs of the students. Our excellent record for the 5 years is a manifestation of the quality of knowledge we impart to the students. We guide College Students in developing academic projects with next generation technologies. Currently we are focusing on Embedded/Microcontroller, Matlab, VLSI, DSP, DIP and Software based Student Projects. We Provide Latest Embedded Live Projects for Pre-Final and Final year BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MBA, BSc/MSc Electronics and Polytechnic/Diploma Students. Specially designed and developed projects as per student’s requirements. We prepare students for Project presentations. We assist Students in developing Complete Project Documentation.
Saturday, February 26, 2011
Wow Indian institute of technology has given a great opportunity to all the top 10 rankers of their respective programs of every college in India. fellowship is also an added advantage. All we have to take care is period of project and guidance from a lecturer in IIT.